Amazon Web Services is seeking an experienced, results-driven Search Engine Optimization content writer who will be responsible for growing traffic through the creation of quality content. The ideal candidate will be passionate about writing, efficient, detailed oriented, able to learn our products and services and write compelling technical and marketing content to drive website traffic, conversions and engagement.
Credit Sesame is one of the fastest growing startups in personal finance space that is revolutionizing the way people maintain and improve their credit and loans to save money. Located in Downtown Mountain View and San Francisco, and backed by top tier investors, we are a game changing company with a disruptive technology and business model. We are looking to build a team of passionate and talented people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver exceptional results.
Credit Sesame is looking for a passionate SEO Growth Marketer to drive our organic search optimization efforts. This person will be responsible for increasing natural visibility and traffic across the major search services. This position will report to the VP of Marketing. This role requires strong analytical, technical, communication and collaboration skills.
We are looking for a SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and advertising activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building, developing a keyword and everything in between. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on platforms like Adwords and Bing to maximize ROI and growth.
Plan, implement, analyze and improve all SEO and SEM activities for all regions across the globe
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Manage website analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and ensure proper usage
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website
Collaborate with content development team to map keyword targets to content development.
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, the Campaign Specialist will also support creation of the Insertion Order and will handle submission to the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group. The Campaign Specialist will shepherd all digital orders through every aspect of the process from order entry to fulfillment including facilitating the building of effective campaign performance reports, analyzing results and providing specific recommendations for optimizing campaigns. This role works closely with the local Digital Sales Specialist with the ultimate goal of delivering superior results to all of our advertising customers.
·Serve as liaison between the Digital Revenue & Operations group and local sales.
·Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties, third-party networks, retargeting providers and others.
·Check IO product detail selected for accurate and correct use, work with AE to correct or realign products as needed (i.e., “Is order executable?”).
·Verify billing information on IO is accurate, complete, and matches product price breakout; work with Sales to correct as needed.
·Check IO overall for completeness, provide additional explanation/details as needed using comments box.
·Enter completed insertion orders (IOs) in workflow tool & coordinate with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group.
·Work with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to set up custom targeting as necessary for custom placements such as sponsorship or custom content placements.
·Place rich media dates on shared calendar from IO and file corresponding requests.
·Gather creative or creative direction from AEs and/or clients.
·Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production.
·Submit proofs to AEs and/or clients.
·Submit revisions for final production.
·Acquire approval for creative assets.
·Monitor delivery and performance of campaigns.
·Work with Digital Specialist to craft campaign optimization strategies.
·Optimize campaigns, when necessary.
·Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as screenshots.
·Use Issue and Project tracking software to submit issues or other items needing resolution and track progress through to completion.
·When third party tags are used, obtain third party reporting and compare with CMG ad server to verify reporting is in line, particularly if billing on delivery.
·Perform campaign reconciliation.
·Produce post-campaign reports and analysis.
·Ensure reporting shows complete fulfillment of campaign.
·Create custom reports by compiling all available data from various systems and present it in a way that demonstrates advertiser campaign goals have been met.
·Work with AE and Central team as needed to arrange make goods or arrange credit if make good is not possible.
·Work with the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to troubleshoot any and all technical issues relating to digital campaigns including client/agency tags, custom placements, and so on.
·Review and reconcile bills and invoices.
·Lead projects as assigned to include new platforms, tools, and processes
·Perform preliminary creative QA (correct ad sizes, message, etc.).
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager plays a vital role within the Digital Marketing team. Manages day-to-day operations of pay-per-click (PPC) strategies and tactics along with being involved in all aspects of SEO, including influencing and playing a key role in setting digital marketing strategy for all AHS Service Lines and Locations, across any device, channel, platform, market, culture, and language. Continually optimizes pay-per-click campaigns to ensure progressive lead generation, lowering the cost of acquisition, and increasing brand awareness.
Specific job duties include:
• Monitors and optimizes campaigns on search networks (i.e. Google and Bing) as well as retargets and displays ads in various ad networks for a variety of industries and clients.
• Monitors PPC account activity daily (budget caps, impression share, quality score) to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
• Generates monthly reporting to educate the client on the progress of the campaign as it relates to their overall website initiatives and identify growth/optimization opportunities to expand the client relationship or campaign. Assists in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for all clients. Recognizes and troubleshoots data anomalies.
• Conducts keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and makes suggestions for keyword driven content on search engine optimization (SEO) projects. Provides ongoing support of SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis, and optimization.
• Creates, categorizes, and refines keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites and reflects service line flight plan marketing efforts.
• Implements successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
• Continually monitors, revises, and optimizes ad text as necessary.
• Analyzes and assesses the performance of campaigns and translates quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
• Develops and executes SEO strategies for digital marketing efforts and acts as a thought leader for enterprise SEO efforts.
• Promotes and implements both offsite and onsite SEO activities
• Ensure that all web properties have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match desired target audiences as determined by AHS
• Optimize results listings of various web properties to generate higher Click Through Rates (CTR)
• Optimize (with the Web Management Team) digital assets for image search, video search, mobile search in an effort to generate higher engagement and conversion
• Drive Digital Innovation through new platforms, methodologies, process, and programs
• Remain educated on latest search engine trends, signals and market share, and communicate this knowledge to the team
• Work directly with Web Manager and other creative team members to brainstorm for innovative ideas to ensure content is conducive to SEO strategies, while still accomplishing the goals of driving search engine attention
• Ability to diversify backlinks using “White Hat” and ethical SEO methods
• Build and maintain positive rapport with clients and team members, partner agencies, photographers and other vendors.